About Employers Projects
Seeing a paper resume is one thing, but the candidate having the skills is a whole other portion. With Project Scholarship, employers can create and post projects, for students to complete to earn a micro-scholarship. This allows students to demonstrate their skills, and to show skills that are demonstrable on a resume.
1. Post a project - There are two different ways projects can be posted:
1. Single micro-scholarship - will be given out to one winner for the project
2. Multi-winner micro-scholarship - will be given out to the first, second and third place winners.
2. Students will apply to complete the project
3. Employer will review submissions to see who earns the scholarship
Are you a Student?
We define a student as anyone who seeks to learn new skills to improve themselves. We understand starting any new career is scary and extremely difficult. Thus we are are here to help make that transition.
Are you an Employer?
Is your company being impacted by the "labor shortage"? The reality is things have changed. Our platform is designed to help make it simple to introduce your company to a fresh eager talent pool looking for break.
Are you a Parent?
Project Scholarship was created by parents just like you. We are scared to death of the "expected" level of student debt our children are being asked bear. These debt levels are unacceptable so we took action.