Skip to content
What is in it for employers?
- By giving away a scholarship, you assign a project that you want to get done
- It’s a precursor for an internship
- Takes away the risk of not knowing what students are capable of
- Exposures students to company
- Can have multiple winners or a single winner
- The scholarship does not affect financial aid
- Scholarship needs to be pre-funded
- Projects will be completed by the student
- Should be manageable and have a clear indication of what work students need to do
What students want to see in the project
- Write it in a way that wants to make students apply for it
- More details are better than fewer details
- Set format project should be completed in
- Scholarship amount
- Timeline of project
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.