We are excited to be able to launch version 2 of Project Scholarship. We launched version one of Project Scholarship then the pandemic hit it gave us a chance to rewind look at everything we learned in version one and now come up with a brand new approach to something that we know has proven and is going to work.
Why should you be excited to be part of this initial project scholarship v2 team?
- Help shape and run Project Scholarship the way you want to - Joining the team, you have a say on how Project Scholarship can help students graduate with less debt
- Make money while being on the team - You can start making money early. The earlier you sign up, the less competition you have.
- Network and expand with employees - By joining project scholarship, the opportunity is created to tell your story to employers, and to build connections.
- Be a part of Project Scholarship Hall of Fame - by joining the team, your picture will be on Project Scholarship Hall of Fame Wall, which will help get your story out to the public.
How to get Started
- Create a Student Profile
- Join a role with Project Scholarship
- Start submitting employer projects for micro-scholarships
Who are some other people we want on our team to help build out Project Scholarship?
To shape this we are going to need a team of individuals. So the first thing with being on the team is that you have a lot to say, and I think anyone can join this team. We're looking for any student, but one of the key things is communication and being outgoing. Being on a team you have to be able to promote project scholarship being able to talk about it, and you have to be passionate about what you're doing. I feel like if you're not passionate about something that you do then it's not the right thing for you.